Saturday, June 06, 2020

Update Lineage Os in a oneplus 2

The instructions posted here in the Lineage OS web site regarding the update of oneplus do not work for me, I can't get the command adb reboot sideload to work, it simply reboots my phone.
So these are the steps I took to update my phone to the latest version.
    1. Restart phone in recovery mode:
        power + volume down (will also take screenshot, just wait)
     or
        adb reboot recovery
    2. In TRW select Advanced > ADB sideload > slide to start sideloading
    3. Run command
    adb sideload .\lineage-17.1-20200601-nightly-oneplus2-signed.zip
wait...takes some time, you should see progress indicator
    4. In TRW select ADB sideload and run command
adb sideload .\open_gapps-arm64-10.0-nano-20200530.zip
    5.Reboot.. Wait a long time


No comments :

Post a Comment